With autumn upon us, it’s the appropriate time to start thinking about ways to stay busy indoors. Entertaining activities can be a nice way to spend quality time with your family. And with so many wonderful possibilities to pick from, there is something for anyone. If you are looking for a few indoor fall activities for the family, we’ve collected a few of our seasonal favorites.
- Pastry Bake-Off: Autumn suggests harvest time and plenty of good things to make and eat. Why not have a bake-off with your family and friends? Each person could put together their best pie or another favorite fall dessert. Then the highlight of the event is that you get to taste all of them to decide which one is the best!
- Leaf Painting: Add a splash of color to your Breezy Point rental by creating fun leaf paintings. With the right number of art supplies, you can use fallen leaves to make colorful works of art that are perfect for your seasonal décor.
- Knitting or Crocheting: Fall is the perfect time to learn or renew a skill like knitting or crocheting. You can use these handy crafts to make hats and scarves for yourself and your family. They make great holiday gifts, too!
- Fall Movie Marathon: For the best of lazy autumn days, plan a fall movie marathon. You and your family could curl up in soft blankets and enjoy delicious snacks while watching some of the season’s best films.
- Reading: One more preferred fall activity is getting caught up in a good book or book series. With a cozy sweater and a hot drink, you can enjoy many pleasant hours with a great read.
- Carve and Decorate Pumpkins: Harvest time means pumpkins, and where there are pumpkins, there are creative ways to carve and decorate them. Create some beautiful pumpkins for your mantle, porch, or walkway, or get your spooky on with some fright night favorites.
- Decorate the House: While you’re at it, why not decorate the house or front porch? All decked out in seasonal accents and colors, you could make your home and porch a beautiful and inviting space that is perfect for a festive fall season.
- Make a Seasonal Wreath: Your front door would look great with a new wreath. Why not make your own? With a few craft supplies and some creativity, you could make a stunning one-of-a-kind wreath that you will want to use again next year!
- Make Caramel Apples: For the sweetest of autumn treats, nothing beats caramel apples. And they are just as fun to make as they are to eat! Get the whole family involved and create some delicious caramel apple creations together!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.